- 294 m2
This New York-influenced furnished penthouse spans 4 levels covering a total size of 480m2 and boasts a comfortable and vibrant living environment with industrial finishings and façade which perfectly encapsulate Johannesburg’s rebirth and modern urban living.
- After walking through a communal seating and braai area, the first floor offers a spacious entrance hall leading to an original industrial stairway.
- The second floor opens into a brightly lit hallway resulting from an impressively-sized floor-to-ceiling window and offers access to the study/third bedroom and the living quarter. The first bedroom offers an exposed lifted en-suite bathroom and the impressive master bedroom, spanning the entire width of the floor, is fitted with cupboards offering plenty storage space and a grand en-suite bathroom.
- Taking the steps up to second floor grants access to the incredibly well-lit open-plan kitchen fitted with Caesarstone tops and a gas stove and dining room and the floor further offers a guest bathroom and TV room/lounge which speaks to sophistication and class and caters to a hosting environment.
- The last stylishly-refitted staircase to the top floor opens into a sunny and generous entertainment room fitted with a pool table and foosball table and opens out onto both a front balcony as well as a roof garden with an outside shower. The seating area is further fitted with a built-in BBQ grill and offers spectacular views of the surrounding areas – providing the perfect location for entertaining guests.
- The Refinery is located right next to the Iconic 44 Stanley boasting a number of shops and Café’s, Virgin Active Gym Milpark, Wits University, University of Johannesburg, Melville, SABC and media hubs and is two blocks from public transport.
- The one-of-a-kind complex further offers maintenance staff, 24/7 onsite a club house, braai and a well-maintained complex swimming pool.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2 Garages
- 2 Ensuite
- 2 Lounges
- 1 Dining Area